Paper Formatting Guidelines
Manuscripts submitted for consideration to IJICC must conform to the following requirements that will facilitate the preparation of the article for publication:
(1) Manuscript requirements (Only one file to be uploaded and as 'complete paper').
- 5 spaced text, tables, and references.
_ No paragraph indenting
- 12-point Times New Roman
- All pages
– Manuscript length must not exceed 6500 words and 25 double-spaced pages (including text and
- The number of figures and tables combined must not exceed
-- All diagrams a MUST be converted to JPEG files and embedded in the document
- Manuscripts that exceed these guidelines will be subject to reductions in
(2) Title page
- The maximum length of title: 10
- List author names as they should appear in print complete with the association (i.e. University, institute, etc)
(This page will be deleted by the editor when sent to reviewers)
- Maximum length: 150
- State the paper's purpose, methods or procedures, new results, and
- Write in the third person ("the author concludes . . .").
- Headings should be uppercase and appear flush left on a separate
- Cite references in the text in parentheses. Style them according to the examples given in the "References" section
- Refer to specific products or services by generic names in the text. Cite the trade name, the manufacturer or consultant, and the manufacturer's or consultant's location (city and state or country) in a numbered footnote. List all footnotes in numerical order at the end of the paper after the
- Spell out all initialisms, acronyms, or abbreviations (not units of measure) at first use. Put the initialism or abbreviation in parentheses after the spelled-out
- Place equations on separate lines, centered, and numbered in parentheses at the right
- Conclude the text with a summary or conclusion
-The paper must conform to a high level of English language.
- The acknowledgment should give essential credits, but its length should be kept to a minimum; word count should be <100
- Cite references by the author's name and date of publication. General examples of reference style are provided below. Preferred style is APA
- For single authors of single studies: The findings of this study (Smith, 2000) showed that .............
- For single authors of multiple studies in the same year: The findings of these studies (Smith, 2000a; Smith, 2000b; Smith, 2000c) showed .......
- For multiple authors of single studies: The findings of this study (Smith et al, 2000) showed that ..........
- For multiple authors of different studies, list the references in order of year, with the most recent one first: The findings of these studies (Smith et al, 2000; Doe, 1998; Jones et al, 1997) ...........
- Provide an alphabetical list of references at the end of the
- All footnotes should be numbered sequentially and appear at foot of associated
- All tables must be referenced in the paper BUT located before Reference List at paper's end. NOT in the Paper
- Tables should be numbered with Arabic numerals in the order in which they are mentioned in the
- The table number should be followed by a table title. (The table number and title will also be requested for the online manuscript submission form; you may copy and paste this information into the proper fields on the )
- all figures must be referenced in the paper BUT located before Reference List at paper's end. NOT in the
- The figure number should be followed by a figure title. (The figure number and title will also be requested for the online manuscript submission form; you may copy and paste this information into the proper fields on the )
- Submission of photographs or other illustrative material is
- Color photos are
- Photos will be treated as figures
- Photos should be saved as .jpg or .tif files; high resolution of 300 dpi or greater; 4 x 5 in. or
- Each photo should be identified and explained by a photo